Regularly, Brandon or Dr. William will disinfect the trailer to keep the environment sterile, which will help keep Brandon healthy. Brandon also cleans the trailer daily.
MapEditThe trailer is a cramped room containing mostly boxes that contain Dr. Tokioka's medical books and journals and various medical equipment. It has a set of computer, but as Mika states in The Beauty of Simplicity, it only serves to monitor Brandon's health. Also, the trailer has a huge armchair where Brandon usually rests or sleeps on either when he's receiving his medical treatment or not. On one side, it also has a steel bench for Mika to sleep on. Mika uses a stack of clean cloth as her pillow and Brandon's greatcoat as her blanket.
The trailer has two doors: the main and the side exit. The side exit can only be activated through the computer.
There are two 'tool sheds' in the trailer: the primary and the secondary 'tool shed'. It is a place for putting various items. While the secondary 'tool shed' consists of mainly cleaning products and tools (including a trash can), the primary 'tool shed' has various items:
- Carton boxes: Dr. Tokioka's books and journals, comics, clean/dirty clothes, various medical items including X-ray cassettes
- Portable X-ray and antiradiation vest
- Portable suction machine
- IV stand
- Chest drainage canisters
- Mechanical ventilator machine
- Oxygen tank
The mobility device storage is where Brandon usually parks his wheelchair and retires his prosthetic leg for the day. Brandon's four-pronged cane and walker are also placed there.
- The trailer is last seen in episode 23 of the anime, parked inside the warehouse where Brandon and Mika live in.
- Legendary Biologist states that she chooses to write Brandon's armchair as a recliner that can turn into a bed, as inspired by the game universe of Gungrave. While not exactly like a bed, it allows Brandon to lie on it as though it is a bed.